I. Client Leadership
- Demonstrate detailed health sector knowledge specific to the pharmaceutical industry and understanding of the regulations specific to global, RX Brand promotion, government affairs and advocacy engagement.
- Curate detailed knowledge of the client’s business strategy, priorities, pain points and its implications for how Edelman can add value through existing and future mandates.
- Establish a position of trusted advisor amongst core client base in the German Marketing Company and the Global CVRM Therapy Area by demonstrating strong strategic and executional value.
- Create a client stakeholder map with clear engagement strategies to deepen and broaden agency ties.
- Maintain a core capability competency for on-demand counsel and cultivate relationships with integrated solutions leaders to deliver impactful recommendations and introduce expanded Edelman services.
- Use data, insight and experience to challenge clients and teams to see business possibilities, inform strategy, creative, and introduce innovative solutions.
II. Team Leadership
- Advocate for the client’s business within the German market and with Regional and Global Edelman staff and leaders to readily fulfill staffing needs and highlight a positive team culture/experience.
- Ensure best-in-class work is captured, socialized and celebrated locally, regionally and globally.
- Cultivate and maintain agile, efficient integrated cross office/practice integrated teams for optimal service delivery.
- Synthesize thinking and programmatic solutions to work broadly across a variety of platforms, channels and audiences.
- Ensure relevant talent/expertise is connected to the client and demonstrate an aptitude to work with Resource Management to manage competing talent requests and demand for staffing enhancements.
- Establish a German Market and Global CVRM team charter to ensure alignment and clarity of a vision for client service and growth as well as a team experience that encourages excellence, courage, inclusion and integrity.
- Identify and implement career path opportunities for team members.
III. Business Leadership
- Create an annual German market/Global CVRM growth plan against forecasted client needs and manage quarterly reporting to track progress.
- Support German market-based delivery teams to drive growth within their relationships and collaborate with other leaders outside of the market to drive alignment on growth strategies for the Global CVRM business.
- Champion Edelman's vision and business inside and outside of the agency.
- Balance the needs of the client, the needs of the firm and the needs of the team with grace and understanding, ensuring manageable work loads for the team and maintaining a quality standard consistent with our internal (IQ) and client expectations.
- Cultivate opportunities with our client in the market and Global CVRM clients to present Edelman IP, amortize existing work and generate award submissions.
- Manage client budgeting and forecasting, and proactively addresses risk or changes in scope.
- Lead on conflict management in the market to enable the team to unlock growth opportunities.
- Pharma knowledge and experience with clients in the pharma sector is a must.
- Comfortable working within a global/multi-market team located in different offices and geographies.
- Experienced in business management, including forecasting, staffing/recruiting, and commercial negotiation.
- Fluent English, native speaker is preferred.
- Proactive, problem-solver who embraces diverse trends, skills, specialties and viewpoints.
- Hands-on team player adding value, sharing creative ideas, and executing communications programs.
- Interested in relocating to Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt or Cologne (or splitting their time between Germany and another office in Europe).
Just your thing? Then give me your application!
Please send your complete application documents including your possible starting date and salary expectations exclusively by e-mail to Sarah Stahl at email@example.com.