- Digital consulting from content strategy to multi-channel implementation of integrated and digital communication concepts (social, video, earned/publishers, owned/website infrastructure, and paid amplification).
- Connect the dots between the different disciplines (e.g. creative, digital, PR) and make sure we bring to life our storytelling approach in a truly consistent way.
- Development of routine social materials (editorial calendars, social media copy, articles, talking points, wrap up reports, etc.)
- Development of digital strategies/plans based on client briefs.
- Support organic growth and new business efforts in the digital sphere and support in pitches that require an integrated approach.
- Support Senior Digital Consultant liaising with the Corporate Affairs and Digital clients daily and serve as digital key point of contact.
- Assisting client teams with digital expertise, strategy building and project planning as well as execution.
- Oversee digital project management and integration with creative, performance marketing and/or analytics teams when needed, including support with financial and resource management
- Build understanding and knowledge of the clients’ business and their competitive environment.
- Ability to be client facing/act as a client counselor
- Experience in staffing/billing/cost calculation
- Based in Berlin, Hamburg or Frankfurt
- Experience within the field of the highly-regulated health/pharma communication with understanding of legal and medical factors of the industry is a plus, but not a requirement
- Native English speaker (German would be an additional benefit, but is not a mandatory requirement)
- Expertise/experience in digital strategy building and familiar with tools for paid activation, social media and analytics
- Good business understanding of digital platforms/channels to drive brand awareness, engagement, conversion in relation to broader media mix
- Hands-on team player adding value, sharing creative ideas, and executing digital programs
- Well located offices in major German cities
- Varied tasks with a high international content and a broad spectrum of topics
- Constant feedback and diverse development possibilities in a leading communications agency
- Trainings, workshops and online-trainings on a regular basis
- Freedom to plan, develop and implement your own ideas in an open work atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and home office arrangements
- Discount on fitness studios and other shopping benefits as well as reward for long service at our company and an employee referral policy
- Company celebrations
- Employee Welfare Initiative (yoga, massages etc.)
- All-Inclusive: Water, coffee, tea and fruits for free disposal
- 28 vacation days and a permanent position
SOUNDS GOOD TO YOU?
Please send us your application including an ideal start date and desired salary expection via email to Anna Riedel at jobs.germany(at)edelman.com.
EXPLORE OUR OFFICES
HAVE A QUESTION? CONTACT US!
- Anne Riedel
- Junior Recruiter
- +49 (0)40 356206 000