Changing societies and healthcare systems, new media outlets, and a fundamentally new perspective on health have brought new challenges to our clients as they approach communication with interest groups. Physicians and pharmacists have lost their monopoly on information; patients participate in medical decisions as consumers. This new healthcare era makes extensive, improved information absolutely essential.
Our interdisciplinary team, consisting of scientists, journalists, marketing and PR experts, provides consulting for companies, institutions, and associations as they work to position themselves effectively in this dynamic and highly regulated environment.
We advise our clients in the German market and with international and global communication tasks. Well-substantiated communication on scientific topics, traditional PR for prescription drugs and medical devices, scientific and medical expertise, and experience in health communication combined with consumer marketing are just a few of our strengths.
Independent experts and juries regularly attest to the success of our work: In the field of health communication, Edelman was one of the top-performing PR agencies in Germany in terms of awards for creativity, strategy, and implementation.
- Pharmaceuticals Communication (Rx and OTC): from Evidence-Based Selling Points during the Pre-Launch Stage to Expert-Group Communication for Market Launches, Switch Communication, Relaunches, and Awareness Campaigns
- Bioscience: support with Scientific Writing, Slide Kits, Original Articles and Publication Planning, Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- DTC: Targeted Support and Expertise in the General Communication of Health Issues, i.e. “Health-to-Consumer” Topics
- Digital & Social Media: Analysis, Strategies, Websites, Community Management, etc.
- Corporate Affairs in Healthcare Policy
- Internal and External Corporate Communication, Change Communication and Employee Engagement
- Issues Preparedness, Issues Management, Crisis Communication
- Carolin Schambach
- Head of Healthcare
- +49 (0)69 401254 0