- Support the Global Team in Frankfurt on healthcare client work, including campaign execution as well as day-to-day client management tasks
- Focus on content development, editing and proofreading (e.g. press texts, online articles, sales material, social media copy)
- Media monitoring, identifying media trends to provide insights to teams and clients
- Supporting with client communications, metrics reporting and creating presentations/conference calls
- Research and market landscaping for new and existing clients and trends
- Project management, including development of timelines and trackers and coordination of different specialties e.g. communicating between design/ digital and content teams
- Document management in a healthcare industry CMS system
- Assisting in the organisation of internal and external events
Your Qualifications / Interests:
- Pursuing higher education in any of the following fields: marketing, communications, business management, public relations, digital communications
- Available for a minimum of 6 months up to one year
- Interest in PR, digital marketing, social media and/or communications – and the convergence of traditional PR and communications with the ever-evolving digital sphere
- Excellent teamwork capacities, as well as ability to take initiative to drive projects independently forward
- Committed and willingness to learn
- Organisational talent and time management skills
- Proficient oral and writing skills in English
- Basic German knowledge is a plus, but is not mandatory for this role
- Basic knowledge of various PR and Digital platforms is a plus, but is not a requirement (e.g. Google Analytics, Cision, Sysomos)
- Sallary - the placement at Edelman, Frankfurt, pays €1200/month.
- Independent work – with your own tasks you can show what you can – and maybe also discover hidden talents.
- Practical insights – you get the maximum insight into the respective tasks and working methods of one of the most common communication agencies.
Please apply by email including your earliest possible starting date, to Mrs. Anne Riedel: firstname.lastname@example.org